The Allstate Corporation is an American-based insurance company. If you have any issue with Allstate and want to contact with them, there are different ways to get in touch with Allstate. You can find here Allstate Customer Service Phone number, Head Office Information, Business Hours and more information about Allstate.
- Allstate Phone Number
- Information about Allstate Corporate Office
- Allstate Holiday Hours
- Allstate Email Support
- Contact Allstate via Live Chat
- Allstate Social Media
- Allstate Login
- Make a Complaint to Allstate
- About Allstate
- Allstate Faqs
Allstate Phone Numbers – (1-800-ALLSTATE) 1-800-255-7828
Contact Allstate via phone is the best and easy way, you can directly contact the Allstate customer agent. Use below contact numbers of Allstate if you have any issue or problem with them.
- Allstate Customer Service Phone Number – 1-800-255-7828
- Allstate Hearing Impaired Service: 1-800-877-8973
- Roadside Assistance Contact Number: 1-877-597-3393
- Allstate Agent Contact Number: 1-877-810-2920
Allstate Corporate Office
Head Office Address:
2775 Sanders Rd.
For any general inquiries, please contact Allstate head office number : (847) 402-5000
Allstate Headquarters Executive Team
- TOM WILSON: Chair, President and Chief Executive Officer
- Steven E. Shebik: Vice Chair, the Allstate Corporation Chief Executive Officer
- Don Civgin: CEO, Allstate Protection Products and Services
- Julie Parsons: Chief Operating Officer
Business Hours of Allstate
Mon to Friday: 24 Hours open
Saturday : 24 Hours open
Sunday : 24 Hours open
Allstate Holiday Hours
Webster will observe the following holidays during 2020. Their branch offices will be closed on these days; however, you can contact us at 1-800-255-7828; 24 hours/7 days a week.
- New Year’s Day
- Martin Luther King Day
- Memorial Day
- Independence Day
- Labor Day
- Veterans Day
- Thanksgiving Day
- Christmas Day
Allstate Account Information
You can see here step by step login guide, how to login in Allstate account and how to create account.
How to login in to Allstate Account
- Go to their official website.
- Click on Manage Account login button on right side on top
- If you have already Allstate account, you can login with your User Id and Password
- If you are new in Allstate, please click on Register New Account
Benefits of Allstate Account
- Make Payment Online
- Make a Claim
- View and manage your policies anytime
- Make changes to coverage, limits and deductibles quickly and easily
- File and track insurance claims from one convenient location
- Get access to helpful tips and tools
If you are having difficulties, call the Allstate Customer Service Center at 1-800-255-7828.
How to make a Complaint to a Allstate
Allstate friendly Customer Care Teams are on-hand to resolve any issue you may have and you can make a complaint through any contact method. You can submit feedback about your agent by completing the contact us form. You can also send an e-mail to your Allstate agent by using their convenient Agent locator and submiting your e-mail directly from thier agency page or by calling 1-800-255-7828 any time.
Different ways to contact Allstate
Allstate Email Support
The Allstate does not provide email support facility to any questions or problem for service to contact on this number 1-800-255-7828.
Allstate Mail Address
2012 Corporate Lane Suite 108
PO Box 4310
Naperville, IL 60563
Allstate Live Chat Support
The Allstate provide live chat support that can provide instant answers to many of your everyday questions about your Allstate accounts. Allstate live chat support are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Download the Allstate app
Allstate Social Media Support
For small issues, Try using social media to contact Allstate.
The Allstate Corporation is an American-based insurance company, headquartered in Northfield Township, Illinois, near Northbrook since 1967. Founded in 1931 as part of Sears, Roebuck and Co., it was spun off in 1993. The company also has personal lines insurance operations in Canada.
Auto, Home, Life, Motorcycle, Renters, Boat, Landlord, Condo, Off-road vehicle, & Business Insurance Retirement & Investment products Banking services
How do I make a complaint to Allstate insurance?
You can submit feedback about your agent by completing the contact us form. You can also send an e-mail to your Allstate agent by using their convenient Agent locator and submiting your e-mail directly from thier agency page or by calling 1-800-255-7828 any time.
How do I check on the status of a claim?
You can log in to the Allstate® Mobile App, My Account, or contact your agent for an update on your claims status
What happens if I’m late with a payment or miss a payment?
Missing or late payments could cause a lapse in coverage, or the cancellation or termination of your policy.
If you’ve missed a payment or are late with a payment, contact your agent or call us at 1-877-810-2920 for more help.
How do I make a change to my existing policy?
If you’d like to make changes to your existing policy, please contact your Allstate agent or call 1-800-255-7828.
How do I make changes to automatic payments?
When you’re enrolled in automatic payments, you can manage and make updates in My Account, including:
- Update your billing information
- Suspend (pause) an automatic payment for one payment cycle*
- Change the date of your automatic payment*
- Cancel automatic payments completely
Log in to My Account and in the Payment Center, choose Edit Auto Pay to make changes.
Also Read: Farmers Insurance Customer Service