The American Express is an American financial company. The company provide financial services and products like a, Charge cards, Credit cards, Traveler’s cheques, Travel Insurance, Corporate banking, Finance, Insurance and more.
If you want to contact American Express customer service department? There are different ways to contact American Express. You can reach out American Express via phone, email, live chat, contact form and social media.
Here you can find American Express Customer Service Phone number, Head Office Information, How to Contact American Express via Email, Business Hours and more information about American Express.
American Express Phone Number – 1-800-772-1213
Contact American Express by phone is the best and easy way. You can contact them via American Express toll free number. Use below contact numbers of American Express if you have any issue or problem with their services or products.
American express customer support phone number
- American Express Customer service Number: 1-800-772-1213
- TTY/TDD: 1-800-221-9950
- TTY/TDD (in New York): 1-800-522-1897
- Pay Bill: 1-800-472-9297
- Small Business Customer Service: 1-800-492-3344
- Small Business Pay Bill: 1-800-472-9297
- Merchant Service: 1-800-528-5200
- Prospective and New Merchants: 1-800-445-2639
- Membership Rewards Customer Service: 1-800-297-3276
- Personal Saving Customer Service: 1-800-446-6307
- Customer Service (Cardmembers Only): 1-800-528-2122
- Customer Service (Program Administrators Only): 888-800-8564
- Corporate Membership Rewards (Program Administrators Only): 844-617-4612
- Platinum Customer Service (Cardmembers Only): 1-800-492-3932
- International Dollar Card: 1-800-545-1171
- American Express Serve: 1-800-954-0559
- American Express Gift Cards: 1-877-297-4438
- Gift or Travelers Cheques: 1-800-221-7282
American Express Loans
American Express customer service number 1-800-772-1213, you can dial this number for general inquiry about American Express services or products.
Customer Service Hours: American Express customer support is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
American Express Corporate Office
American Express Head Office Contact Number
The head office of American Express, located at: 200 Vesey Street, New York, NY 10285-3106.
To contact their head office, please contact American Express head office number : 212-640-2000
American Express Headquarters Executive Team
- Mr. Squeri: Chairman and CEO of American Express
- Mohammed Badi: Chief Strategy Office
- Douglas E. Buckminster: Group President, Global Consumer Services
- Jeffrey C. Campbell: Executive Vice President
- Alan Gallo: Executive Vice President, Internal Audit Group and Chief Audit Executive
- Marc D. Gordon: Executive Vice President and Chief Information Officer
- Monique R. Herena: Chief Colleague Experience Officer
- Raymond Joabar: Chief Risk Officer and President, Global Risk & Compliance
Business Hours of American Express
Mon to Friday: 24 Hours open
Saturday : 24 Hours open
Sunday : 24 Hours open
Different ways to contact American Express
American express customer service email
American Express Email can be a good way to communicate with customer service department. You can send an email to American Express at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Contact American Express using Live Chat
Live chat support is one of the fastest and easy way to contact American Express. American Express Live chat Support is great service, you can get in touch with an agent. American Express Live chat Support is available for below task
- Replace a card
- Gift card
- Lost or Stolen card
- Transfer Balance
American Express Social Media Support
For small issues, Try using social media to contact American Express.
About American Express
The American Express, also known as Amex, is a financial company corporation headquartered at 200 Vesey Street in New York City. The company was founded in 1850. The company provide financial services and products like a, Charge cards, Credit cards, Traveler’s cheques, Travel Insurance, Corporate banking, Finance, Insurance and more.
Also Read: E-Z Pass NJ Customer Service