The Charles Schwab Corporation is an American multinational financial services company. That provide financial products and services. To contact Charles Schwab and their customer service department? There are different ways to contact Charles Schwab customer service department. You can reach out Charles Schwab via phone, email, live chat, contact form and social media.
Here you can find Charles Schwab Customer Service Phone number, Head Office Information, How to Contact Charles Schwab via Email, Business Hours and more information about Charles Schwab.
- Charles Schwab Phone Number
- Corporate Office Phone Number
- Charles Schwab Holiday Hours
- Charles Schwab Email Support
- Contact Charles Schwab via Live Chat
- Charles Schwab Social Media
- Charles Schwab Login
- Make a Complaint to Charles Schwab
- About Charles Schwab
- Charles Schwab Faqs
Charles Schwab Customer Support Number – 800-435-9050 / 800-435-4000
Contact Charles Schwab by phone is the best and easy way. You can contact them via Charles Schwab toll free number. Use below contact numbers of Charles Schwab if you have any issue or problem with their services or products like a credit card, make a payment and account related query and more.
- Sallie Mai Customer service: 800-435-9050
- Schwab Brokerage Services: 800-435-4000
- Phone Number of Schwab Bank for Checking: 888-403-9000
- Schwab Intelligent Portfolios: 55-694-5208
- Schwab Trading Services: 888-245-6864
- Call Schwab Trading Current clients: 800-435-9050
- Schwab Trading Prospective clients: 888-245-6864
- Lost, Damaged, or Stolen Card Contact: 800-680-8031
- TeleBroker: 800-272-4922
- Schwab 529: 888-903-3863
- TTY services: 800-345-2550
- Mandarin or Cantonese: 800-662-6068
- Report a lost or stolen Schwab One Visa Platinum Debit Card: 800-421-4488
Customer Service Hours: Charles Schwab customer support is open Monday through Sunday: 24 Hours.
Charles Schwab Corporate Office
Charles Schwab Corporate Head office address: San Francisco California United States
Contact – Charles Schwab head office phone number : 1-866-855-910
Charles Schwab Headquarters Executive Team
- Mr. Walter W. Bettinger : Chief Executive Officer, Press and Director
- Mr. Joseph R. Martinetto: Sr. Exec. VP
- Mr. Bernard J Clark: Exc. VP of Adviser Services
- Ms. Marie A. Chandoha: Chief Executive Officer of Charles Schwab Investment Mgmt Inc and Pres of Charles Schwab Investment Mgmt Inc
- Mr. Peter Crawford: Chief Financial Officer
Business Hours of Charles Schwab
Mon to Friday: 24 Hours
Saturday : 24 Hours
Sunday : 24 Hours
Charles Schwab Holiday Hours
What time does Charles Schwab close?
New Year’s Day
Martin Luther King, Jr. Day
Charles Schwab Account Information
You can see here step by step login guide, how to login in Charles Schwab account and how to create account.
How to login in to Charles Schwab Account
- Visit their login page directly at schwab.com/public/schwab/nn/login
- If you have already Charles Schwab account, enter your User ID and Password
- If you are new in Charles Schwab, please click on New User?
Forgot User ID/Password ?
If you forgot your password or User ID, please visit their login page and click on Forgot ID/Password? link.
How do I register for an account?
- Visit their login page
- Click on New User? link for an account
- Have your brokerage account number(s) ready and then follow the simple steps to create your User ID and Password.
Benefits of Charles Schwab Account
If you need help call Schwab at 1-800-435-4000 if you are within the U.S. and outside the U.S. call +1-415-667-8400.
How to make a Complaint to a Charles Schwab
Charles Schwab friendly Customer Care Teams are on-hand to resolve any issue you may have and you can make a complaint through any contact method.
Simply contact them via Customer service phone number at 800-435-4000.
Any consumer wishing to file a complaint against Charles Schwab Bank, SSB should contact the Texas Department of Savings and Mortgage Lending through one of the means indicated below: In Person or by U.S. Mail: 2601 North Lamar Boulevard, Suite 201, Austin, Texas 78705-4294, Telephone No.: (877) 276-5550, Fax No.: (512) 936-2003
Visit here for step by step guide how to make complaint to Charles Schwab?
Different ways to contact Charles Schwab
Contact Charles Schwab Through Email
Charles Schwab does not provide the email support facility if you have any problem or issue for the service to contact on this number 800-435-9050.
Charles Schwab Live Chat Support
Live chat support is one of the best way to contact Charles Schwab. Charles Schwab Live chat Support is great service, you can get in touch with an agent. Charles Schwab Live chat Support is available for below task
- Setup an account
- A different issue
Charles Schwab Social Media Support
For small issues, Try using social media to contact Charles Schwab.
About Charles Schwab
The Charles Schwab Corporation is an American multinational financial services company founded and based in San Francisco, California. Headquartered in the SOMA District, San Francisco, Charles Schwab is the 14th largest banking institution in the United States with over US$3.3 trillion in client assets.
- Commercial banking
- Stock brokerage
- Wealth management
- Electronic trading platform
Charles Schwab Faqs
What is a Charles Schwab brokerage account?
A brokerage account is an investment account that allows you to buy and sell a variety of investments, such as stocks, bonds, mutual funds, and ETFs. Whether you’re setting aside money for the future or saving up for a big purchase, you can use your funds whenever and however you want.
What services does Charles Schwab offer?
The Charles Schwab Corporation provides a full range of securities, brokerage, banking, money management, and financial advisory services through its operating subsidiaries.
How much does Schwab charge for a trade?
Online stock and ETF trades at Schwab are commission-free. Online options trades are $0.65 per contract. Service charges apply for automated phone trades ($5) and broker-assisted trades ($25) for stocks, ETFs, and Options. Futures trades are $1.50 per contract8 for both online and broker-assisted trades.
Reference: Charles Schwab
Also Read: Sears Customer Service