AARP is a United States-based interest group focusing on issues affecting the elderly. If you have any issue with AARP and want to contact with them, there are different ways to get in touch with AARP. You can find here AARP Customer Service Phone number, Head Office Information, Business Hours and more information about AARP.
- AARP Phone Number
- Corporate Office Phone Number
- AARP Holiday Hours
- AARP Email Support
- Contact AARP via Live Chat
- AARP Social Media
- AARP Login
- Make a Complaint to AARP
- About AARP
- AARP Faqs
AARP Phone Numbers – 888-687-2277
Contact AARP via phone is the best and easy way, you can directly contact the AARP customer agent. Use below contact numbers of AARP if you have any issue or problem with them. This is the best customer service phone number that you can use. AARP customer support is available Monday to Friday: 7 a.m. through 11 p.m. ET.
Current Wait: 6 Mins (4m avg)
Best Time to call: 3:45 am
- AARP Customer Service Phone Number – 888-687-2277
- International Calls: +1-202-434-3525
- TTY user dial 711 -English: 1-877-434-7598, Spanish: 1-866-238-9488
- Advertise in AARP Media: 646-521-2500
- Password Reset: 866-839-0463
AARP Corporate Office
AARP Head Office Contact Number
601 E St. Nw
For any general inquiries, please contact AARP head office number : (202) 434-7700
AARP Headquarters Executive Team
- Jo Ann Jenkins: Chief Executive Officer, AARP
- Martha M. Boudreau: EVP and Chief Communications & Marketing Officer
- Scott Frisch: EVP and Chief Operating Officer
- Kevin Donnellan: EVP and Chief of Staff
- Nancy LeaMond: EVP and Chief Advocacy & Engagement Officer
- John Larew: President & CEO of AARP Services
- David Morales: General Counsel
- Lisa Marsh Ryerson: President, AARP Foundation
- Nancy M. Smith: EVP and Corporate Secretary
- Debra Whitman: EVP and Chief Public Policy Officer
Business Hours of AARP
Monday-Friday: 7:00AM – 11:00PM
AARP Holiday Hours
What time does AARP close?
New Year’s Day
Martin Luther King, Jr. Day
AARP Account Information
You can see here step by step login guide, how to login in AARP account and how to create account.
How to login in to AARP Account
- Go to their official website.
- Click on Login Link on right side on top
- You can login with your Email Address and Password
- If you are new in AARP, please click on Not Registered?
Forgot Password ? Reset Password
- If you forgot your password or User ID, please visit their login page and click on Forgot ID/Password? link.
- Enter the email address that you used at registration
- Answer the security challenge by typing in the moving letters
- Click the Reset button
- You will receive an email with the subject line: “Reset Your AARP.org Password.” It may take a few minutes for the email to arrive in your inbox
- Open the email and click on the Reset Your Password button
- After that, enter your new password twice and click Create. You’ll then be taken to the aarp.org login page, where you can log in with your email and new password
- Still having trouble? Please call at 888-OUR-AARP (888-687-2277).
How do I register for an account?
- Visit their login page
- Click on Not Registered? link for an account
- Enter your personal details and click on Register button
Benefits of AARP Account
- Cut the cost of home insurance
- Pay less for prescriptions
- Earn while you learn
How to make a Complaint to a AARP
AARP friendly Customer Care Teams are on-hand to resolve any issue you may have and you can make a complaint through any contact method.
Simply contact them via Customer service phone number at 888-687-2277.
Visit here for step by step guide for How to make complaint to AARP?
Different ways to contact AARP
AARP Email Support
This is the best way to contact with them. If you have any problem or issue with the service to contact by mail through email@example.com.
Average replay: 3 Hours
AARP Live Chat Support
The AARP provide live chat support for directly contact to the agent or representative and tell us questions and get the answers quickly. AARP live chat support. There are following topics to chat with them.
- Membership issue
- Discount Inquiry
- I need a new card
- A different issue
AARP Social Media Support
For small issues, Try using social media to contact AARP.
AARP is a United States-based interest group focusing on issues affecting the elderly. According to the organization, it had more than 38 million members as of 2018. The magazine and bulletin it sends to its members are the two largest-circulation publications in the United States.
When Will I Get My AARP Membership Card?
It can take up to three weeks for your AARP membership card to arrive in the mail.
However, there are three easy ways to access your card immediately through your online account. If you don’t have an online account, it’s free and easy to create one.
- Print a copy of your AARP membership card by logging into your account.
- Download the AARP app for access to a digital version of your AARP membership card on a smartphone. You can log in or create an online account in the app.
- Add your AARP membership card to your Apple Wallet app by using your iPhone smartphone and going to aarp.org/digitalcard.
Is AARP only for seniors?
All people age 50 and older are eligible for full membership with AARP. As an AARP member, you will get a free secondary membership for your household, access to hundreds of carefully chosen discounts, programs and services, AARP The Magazine, and much more.
How Much Does AARP Membership Cost?
The standard AARP membership fee is $16 per year, whether you are joining or renewing. You can save on membership fees by signing up for Automatic Renewal, which costs $12 for the first year, or by choosing a longer term of membership.
Reference Source: AARP
Also Read: Charles Schwab Customer Service