DHL is an American-founded German courier, parcel, and express mail service and delivers over 1.3 billion parcels per year. To contact DHL customer service expert? Here you can find best ways to contact DHL customer service department. You can reach out DHL via phone, live chat, email, contact form and social media.
Bellow you can find DHL Customer Service Phone number, Head Office Information, How to Contact DHL via Email, Business Hours and more information about DHL.
DHL Phone Number – 1-800-225-5345
Contact DHL by phone is the best and easy way. You can contact them via DHL toll free number. Use below contact numbers of DHL if you have any issue or problem with their services or products like a track an order, return for refund, damage item, account related query and more. If you want to get in touch with DHL customer support department via phone, you can dial the following phone numbers as per your requirement.
- Customer service: 1-800-225-5345
- Technical Support: 1-800-527-7298
- Billing Assistance: 1-800-722-0081
- Attempted Delivery Notices: 1-888-273-8876
- Clearance On Demand: 1-866-915-5700
- Service Point Partners: 1-888-262-4462
- Dangerous Goods: 1-866-817-3794
DHL Corporate Office Address and Phone Number
DHL Corporate Head office address: 1210 S Pine Island Rd Suite 400, Plantation, FL 33324
Head office Phone number of DHL: (800) 225-5345
DHL Headquarters Executive Team
- Oscar de Bok – CEO, DHL Supply Chain
- Markus Voss – Global CIO, DHL Supply Chain
- Patrick Kelleher – CDO, DHL Supply Chain
- Hendrik Venter – CEO Europe, Middle East and Africa, DHL Supply Chain
- Dietrich Franz – CFO, DHL Supply Chain
- Rob Rosenberg – Executive VP, Human Resources, DHL Supply Chain
- Javier Bilbao – CEO, Latin America, DHL Supply Chain
- Scott Sureddin – CEO North America, DHL Supply Chain
Business Hours of DHL
Mon to Friday: 5:00 AM – 7:00 p.m
Sat to Sunday:
Different ways to contact DHL
Contact DHL Through Email
DHL Email can be a good way to communicate with customer service department. You can send an email to DHL at email@example.com.
DHL Live Chat Support
The DHL does not offer live chat support you can also use other ways for contact DHL customer service.
DHL Social Media Support
For small issues, Try using social media to contact DHL.
Founded in 1969 by Adrian Dalsey, Larry Hillblom and Robert Lynn. DHL is the world’s leading logistics company. DHL Express’s global headquarters are part of the Deutsche Post headquarters in Bonn.
Also Read: Hulu Customer Service