State Farm is a large group of insurance companies. If you want to contact State Farm and customer service? There are different ways to contact State Farm customer service department. You can reach out State Farm via phone, email, live chat, contact form and social media.
Here you can find State Farm Customer Service Phone number, Head Office Information, How to Contact State Farm via Email, Business Hours and more information about State Farm.
- State Farm Phone Number
- Information about State Farm Corporate Office
- State Farm Holiday Hours
- State Farm Email Support
- Contact State Farm via Live Chat
- State Farm Social Media
- State Farm Login
- Make a Complaint to State Farm
- About State Farm
- State Farm Faqs
State Farm Phone Number – 800-782-8332
Current Wait: 140 mins (89m avg)
Best time to call: 9:30 am
Contact State Farm by phone is the best and easy way. You can contact them via State Farm toll free number. State Farm provides an insurance services. If you have any questions or concerns with State Farm Customer Service. You can dial the following customer service number to get fast assistance for your problem.
- State Farm Customer service Contact: 800-782-8332
- State Farm New Customer Contact: 888-204-8759
- Auto/Home/Property claims: 800-SF-CLAIM (800) 732-5246
- Auto Glass Only claims: 888-624-4410
- Health claims: 866-855-1212
- Life claims: 877-292-0398
- Emergency Road Service 24/7 Phone Line: 877-627-5757
- Pay Insurance 24/7 Phone Line: 800-440-0998
- Bank Accounts: 877-734-2265
- Credit Cards: 877-734-8472
- Technical Issues: 888-559-1922
State Farm Corporate Office
Head Office Phone Number: (480) 293-7000
State Farm Head Office Address
State Farm Insurance
One State Farm Plaza
Bloomington, IL 61710
State Farm Headquarters Executive Team
Michael L. Tipsord: Chairman, President and Chief Executive Officer
State Farm Board of Directors
- Dan E. Arvizu — Chancellor, New Mexico State University System
- Charles K. Bobrinskoy — Vice Chairman and Head of Investment Group, Ariel Investments
- Steven Jones — Professor of Organizational Behavior and Strategy, University of North Carolina
- Debra L. Reed-Klages — Former Executive Chairman, Sempra Energy
- H. Knight Jr. — Professor of Law, Seattle University School of Law
- Allan R. Landon — Former Chairman of the Board and Chief Executive Officer, Bank of Hawaii Corp.
- Vicki A. O’Meara — Chairman, AdSwerve
- Gary L. Perlin — Former Chief Financial Officer, Capital One Financial Corporation
- Pamela B. Strobel — Former Executive Vice President and Chief Administrative Officer, Exelon Corporation
- Michael L. Tipsord — Chairman, President and Chief Executive Officer, State Farm Mutual Automobile Insurance Company
- Kenneth J. Worzel — Chief Operating Officer, Nordstrom, Inc.
Business Hours of State Farm
Monday to Friday: 24 Hours
Saturday and Sunday: 24 Hours
State Farm Holiday Hours
What time does State Farm close?
New Year’s Day
Martin Luther King, Jr. Day
State Farm Account Information
You can see here step by step login guide, how to login in State Farm account and how to create account.
How to login in to State Farm Account
- Go to their official website.
- Click on Login button on right side on top
- If you have already State Farm account, you can login with your User Id and Password
- If you are new in State Farm, please click on Create an Account
Forgot Password ? or Username?
- If you forgot your password or User ID, please visit their login page and click on Trouble logging in? link.
How do I register for an account?
- Visit their home page
- On Login page click on Create an account link
- Simply fill out their brief online application form
Benefits of State Farm Account
- Pay bills online
- Manage your payments and update policy information
- Go paperless and set Bill Reminders
- Check eligibility to receive offers from other companies
- Request insurance documents
- File and track claims
- Update your personal profile
- Access secure email
If you are having difficulties, call the State Farm Customer Service Center at 800-782-8332.
How to make a Complaint to a State Farm
State Farm friendly Customer Care Teams are on-hand to resolve any issue you may have and you can make a complaint through any contact method.
Simply contact them via Customer service phone number at 800-782-8332.
Different ways to contact State Farm
Contact State Farm Through Email
State Farm Email support facility not provide by State Farm to contact this number for any problem or issue: 800-782-8332.
Insurance Support Center – East
P.O. Box 588002
North Metro, GA 30029
State Farm Live Chat Support
Live chat support is one of the fastest and easy way to contact State Farm. State Farm Live chat Support is great service, you can get in touch with an agent. State Farm Live chat Support is available for below tasks.
- Renew Coverage
- Coverage Questions
- File a Claim
- Cancel or Change Account
- A different issue
State Farm Social Media Support
For small issues, Try using social media to contact State Farm.
About State Farm
State Farm was founded in 1922 by retired farmer George J. Mecherle as a mutual automobile insurance company owned by its policyholders. The firm specialized in auto insurance for farmers and later expanded services into other types of insurance, such as homeowners and life insurance, and then to banking and financial services.
As of December 2017, State Farm had 70,000 employees and 19,000 agents. February 2014 figures show the group servicing 80 million policies in the United States and Canada, of which over 44,000,000 are for automobiles, 27,000,000 are for fire, 7,000,000 for life, and more than 2 million bank accounts.
Services: Insurance Service, Banking, Investing
State Farm Faqs
What does my State Farm policy cover?
State Farm comprehensive coverage. Comprehensive coverage pays to repair or replace a covered vehicle that’s stolen or damaged by something other than collision or rolling over. For example, damage caused by fire, wind, hail, flood, theft, vandalism, falling objects, and hitting an animal is covered.
How long does it take to get a check from State Farm?
Funds from deposits of cash, wire transfers, and the first $5,525 of a day’s total deposits of cashier’s, certified, teller’s, traveler’s, and federal, state and local government checks will be available on the second business day after the day of your deposit if the deposit meets certain conditions.
What is the customer service phone number?
The State Farm toll-free customer service number is 855-733-7333.
Can I change my coverages online?
Yes. You may request changes to your coverages online and they will be forwarded to your agent for processing.
To request changes, follow these steps:
- Log into your account.
- Select the policy you want to change.
- Click Quote/Change Coverages.
- Select the coverages you would like to change and click Continue.
- Review changes and click Continue to approve.
- Enter Contact Information and click Continue.
- Review changes and click Submit.
What payment methods can I use?
State Farm accept Electronic Funds Transfers (EFT) from your checking, money market, or savings accounts and Visa, MasterCard, American Express, and Discover cards.
Approved payment methods will be noted in Payment Methods.
Also Read: Home Depot Customer Service