HSBC Holdings plc is a multinational investment bank and financial services. If you have any issue with Western Union and want to contact with them, there are different ways to get in touch with Western Union. You can find here Western Union Customer Service Phone Number, Head Office Information, Business Hours and more information about Western Union.
- Western Union Phone Number
- Information about Western Union Corporate Office
- Western Union Holiday Hours
- Western Union Email Support
- Contact Western Union via Live Chat
- Western Union Social Media
- Western Union Login
- Make a Complaint to Western Union
- About Western Union
- Western Union Faqs
Western Union Phone Numbers – 800-999-9660 / 1 (800) 325-6000
Current Wait: 11 Mins (8m avg)
Best Time to call: 08:15 am
Contact Western Union via phone is the best and easy way, you can directly contact the Western Union customer agent. Use below contact numbers of Western Union if you have any issue or problem with them.
- Western Union Customer Service Phone Number – 800-999-9660 / 1 (800) 325-6000
- Western Union Fraud Hotline: 800-448-1492
- Member Services: 800-562-2598
- Customer Care: 800-325-6000
- Western Union Money Order: 1-800-999-9660
- Gold Card Rewards Program: 1-877-984-0469, 1-888-628-8862
- Lost Prepaid Card: 1-866-737-4949
Western Union International Phone Number
- Canada: 1-800-235-0000
- Denmark: 80 82 66 68/ +32-(0)2 639 7110
- Finland: 0800 14 14 14 /+32-(0) 2 639 7111
- France: 0800 900407 /+32-(0)2 639 7105
- Argentina: 0800-800-3030
- Australia: 1800 173 833
- Austria: 0800 29 6544
- Belgium: 0800 99 709 / +32 2 639 7102
- Germany: 0800 181 1797 / +32-(0)2 639 7107
- Russia: +7 (495) 797-2197
- Spain: 900 983 273 / +322 639 7098
- Sweden: 020 90 10 90
- India: 1-600-44-1851 / 1-800-435-2226
- Ireland: 1 800 654 238
- Italy: 800 788 935 / +322 639 7099
- Malaysia: 1-800-813-399
- Netherlands: 0800 022 8781
- New Zealand: 0800 005 253 / 0800 347257
- Norway: 800 181 2
- Switzerland: 0800 562103 / +32-(0)2 639 7109
- Uganda: 0414341159/ext 8566
- Ukraine: 0-800-500-5000 / 0250
- (within UK) Phone Number: 0808 234 9168
- Outside UK: +32-(0)2 639 7103
Western Union Corporate Office
Western Union Head Office Contact Number
12500 E. Belford Avenue
Englewood, CO 80112, USA
For any general inquiries, please contact Western Union head office number : +1-720-332-1000
Western Union Headquarters Executive Team
- Hikmet Ersek: President, CEO, Director
- Raj Agrawal: Chief Financial Officer
- Jean Claude Farah: President Global Network
- Richard A. Goodman: Director, Chair of the Audit Committee and Member of the Compensation and Benefits Committee
- Khalid Fellahi: President Consumer Money Transfer
- Betsy D. Holden: Director, Chair of the Compensation and Benefits Committee and Member of the Audit Committee
Business Hours of Western Union
Mon to Friday: 24 Hours
Saturday : 24 Hours
Sunday : 24 Hours
Western Union Holiday Hours
What time does Western Union close?
New Year’s Day
Martin Luther King, Jr. Day
Western Union Account Information
You can see here step by step login guide, how to login in Western Union account and how to create account.
How to login in to Western Union Account
- Go to their official website.
- Click on Login button on right side on top
- Enter your Username and Password
- And click on Continue Button
Forgot Password ? Reset Password
- If you forgot your password or User ID, please visit their login page and click on Forgot Password? link.
- Enter your email address and they will send you a link to reset your password.
How do I register for an account?
- Visit their home page
- Click on Sign Up
- Simply fill out their brief online application form.
Benefits of Western Union Account
- Send Money
- Track Transfer
- Pay Bill
How to make a Complaint to a Western Union
Western Union friendly Customer Care Teams are on-hand to resolve any issue you may have and you can make a complaint through any contact method. Or visit their complaint support webpage.
Below are several ways to contact Western Union Customer Service
Western Union Customer Service 1-800-325-6000
Attn: Executive Resolutions Department
P.O. Box 6036
Englewood, Colorado 80155
Different ways to contact Western Union
Western Union Email Support
Contact Western Union through this email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Western Union Live Chat Support
The Western Union provide live chat support for directly contact to the agent or representative and tell us questions and get the answers quickly. Western Union live chat support are available Monday to Sunday: 24 Hours. There are following tasks you are chat with them.
- Missing Transfer
- Trouble Receiving a Payment
- Cancel Transfer
- Blocked Account
- Update Account Info
- A different issue
Contact Western Union via Social Media
For small issues, Try using social media to contact Western Union.
About Western Union
The Western Union Company is an American worldwide financial services and communications company. Its headquarters is in Denver, Colorado. Until it discontinued the service in 2006, Western Union was the leading American company in the business of transmitting telegrams.
Western Union Faqs
How much money can I send with Western Union?
Specific money transfer limits will vary based on a number of factors, including:
- Your transfer history
- Your location
- And Your receiver’s location
- The service you choose
- Your payment method
- Agent location limits
- Country receive limits
How do I cancel my money transfer and get a refund?
To cancel wu.com or mobile app-initiated money transfers:
- Log in to your Western Union profile through wu.com or our mobile app.
- Once you log in, they will show you your Recent money transfer activity. Select a transfer you want to cancel and then choose Show details.
- If your money transfer is eligible for online cancelation, you’ll see a Cancel transfer link.
- Open the link and follow the instructions to cancel your money transfer.
- In case you do not see the Cancel transfer link and your transfer hasn’t been picked up or deposited, please contact Customer Care to assist you with the cancellation procedure.
To cancel in person-initiated money transfers:
- Please visit the same agent location where you made your transfer or any branch of the same agent.
- Remember to bring your government-issued ID to the agent location.
- You can also contact Customer Care to cancel your transfer.
What information do I need to send money through Western Union?
Start online, finish in store
- Your government-issued ID to be shown at the agent location.
- Your cash or debit card to pay for the transfer amount and fees.
- And Your receiver’s first and last name, to be entered as it appears on their government-issued ID.
- Your receiver’s country, and in some cases*** their full address.
How do I send money with Western Union?
Sending money with Western Union is easy. There are different ways you can send money and different options to best suit your needs. Please note that you must be at least 18 years old to send or receive money with Western Union.
- Send money on wu.com or with the WU® mobile app
- Send money in person at a WU location
- By phone
- Want to pay in cash? Use Pay in-store
How can I earn My WU” Rewards points?
Every $1 in fees1 paid on a single qualifying transfer earns 1 My WU point. The more transfers you make, the more reward points you can earn and redeem for fee1 discounts2 on your next transfer or other rewards.
Also Read: Gap Customer Service