Dominion is an American power and energy company, that supplies electricity in parts of Virginia, North Carolina, and South Carolina.
If you want to contact Dominion Power and customer service? There are different ways to contact Dominion Power customer service department. You can reach out Dominion Power via phone, email, live chat, contact form and social media.
Here you can find Dominion Power Customer Service Phone number, Head Office Information, How to Contact Dominion Power via Email, Business Hours and more information about Dominion Power.
- Dominion Power Phone Number
- Information about Dominion Power Corporate Office
- Dominion Power Holiday Hours
- Dominion Power Email Support
- Contact Dominion Power via Live Chat
- Dominion Power Social Media
- Dominion Power Login
- Make a Complaint to Dominion Power
- About Dominion Power
- Dominion Power Faqs
Dominion Power Phone Number – 866-366-4357
Contact Dominion Power by phone is the best and easy way. You can contact them via Dominion Power toll free number. Use below contact numbers of Dominion Power if you have any issue or problem with their services like a Pay Bill, Report Outages, Start, Stop, Transfer Service, Service Problem and more.
- Customer service: 866-366-4357
- Outside the United States: 001-757-857-2112
- Corporate Media Line: 804-771-6115
- Dominion Energy Solutions: 888-216-3718
- Report and check outages: 866-366-4357
- OHIO Customer Service: 800-362-7557
- North Carolina gas Customer Service: 877-776-2427
- North Carolina & Virginia Customer Service: 866-366-4357
- South Carolina Customer Service: 800-251-7234
- UTAH, WYOMING, ID Customer Service: 800-323-5517
- West Virginia Customer Service: 800-688-4673
- Dominion Energy Transmission: 681-842-3800
- Hastings: 304-889-3178
- Mamont: 724-387-5500
- Oakford: 724-468-4145
- Sabinsville: 814-628-6000
- Weston: 304-269-4901
Customer Service Hours: Dominion Power customer support is open 8 a.m. to 5 p.m., Monday to Friday.
And emergency helpline is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Dominion Power Corporate Office
The Dominion Power Corporate Head office address: 707 E Main St, Richmond, VA 23219
For any general inquiries, Dominion Power head office phone number : (866) 366-4357
Dominion Power Headquarters Executive Team
- Thomas F. Farrell, II: Chairman, President and Chief Executive Officer
- Robert M. Blue: Executive Vice President and Co-Chief Operating Officer
- James R. Chapman: Executive Vice President, Chief Financial Officer and Treasurer
- Diane Leopold: Executive Vice President and Co-Chief Operating Officer
- Carter M. Reid: Executive Vice President, Chief of Staff and Corporate Secretary and President – Dominion Energy Services
- Corynne S. Arnett: Senior Vice President – Regulatory Affairs and Customer Experience
- Carlos M. Brown: Senior Vice President, General Counsel and Chief Compliance Officer
- William L. “Bill” Murray: Senior Vice President – Corporate Affairs & Communications
- Mark O. Webb: Senior Vice President and Chief Innovation Officer
Other Senior Leaders
- Edward H. Baine: Senior Vice President – Power Delivery
- Gerald T. ‘Jerry’ Bischof: Senior Vice President–Nuclear Operations & Fleet Performance Power Generation Group
- P. Rodney Blevins: President – Dominion Energy South Carolina
- Anne E. Bomar: Senior Vice President – Gas Transmission Commercial Services
- Michele L. Cardiff: Vice President, Controller and Chief Accounting Officer
- Katheryn B. Curtis: Senior Vice President – Generation
- Michael D. Frederick: Senior Vice President – Administrative Services
- W. Keller Kissam: President – Electric Operations (Dominion Energy South Carolina)
- Donald R. Raikes: President – Gas Distribution
- Paul E. Ruppert: President – Gas Transmission & Storage
- Brian C. Sheppard: Senior Vice President – Gas Transmission & Storage
- Daniel G. Stoddard: Senior Vice President, Chief Nuclear Officer and President – Contracted Generation
- Craig C. Wagstaff: Senior Vice President and General Manager – Western Distribution
Business Hours of Dominion Power
Mon to Friday: 8 a.m. to 5 p.m
And emergency helpline is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Dominion Power Holiday Hours
What time does Dominion Power close?
New Year’s Day
Martin Luther King, Jr. Day
How to make a Complaint to a Dominion Power
Dominion Power friendly Customer Care Teams are on-hand to resolve any issue you may have and you can make a complaint through any contact method.
Simply contact them via Customer service phone number at 866-366-4357
Different ways to contact Dominion Power
Contact Virginia Dominion Power Through Email
The Dominion Power Email can be a good way to communicate with customer service department. You can send an email to Dominion Power at email@example.com
Dominion Corporate Media Line:firstname.lastname@example.org
Dominion Power Live Chat Support
Live chat support is one of the fastest and easy way to contact Dominion Power. But Dominion Power does n’t support Live chat, you can get in touch with their customer service department via other ways like a phone number, email, social media.
Dominion Energy Social Media Support
For small issues, Try using social media to contact Dominion Power.
About Dominion Energy
Dominion is an American power and energy company headquartered in Richmond, Virginia. The Dominion operate in 20 states, offering clean, safe, reliable, and affordable energy to more than 7 million customers.
Dominion Energy Faqs
How do I start service with Dominion Power?
Business Customers – Call Dominion to start new service, or to add an additional service: 866-366-4357. Customer service is available 8 a.m. to 5 p.m., Monday – Friday.
Does Dominion Power require a deposit?
A security deposit may be required if:
You are a new customer. You have not paid your entire bill or payment plan amount by the due date should the required payment include a previous balance. You have unpaid final balances from past accounts.
Where can I pay my Virginia Power Bill?
Pay In Person
- Money orders (written to the authorized payment center, not to Dominion Energy)
- Checks (including personal checks, traveler’s checks, and cashier’s checks)
- Pin-based debit cards (at Walmart and Kroger locations)
- Walmart MoneyCard (at Walmart locations)
Can you pay Dominion Power with credit card?
Make a payment using your credit or debit card either online or by phone (English & Spanish). Make a one-time payment through our only authorized third party vendor, Payment them or call 833-281-1507. Transaction fees apply. You can make up to five (5) payments in three (3) days or up to ten (10) payments in 30 days.
How do I report a power outage in Dominion?
Dominion’s toll-free customer service line at 1-866-DOM-HELP (1-866-366-4357) is another way to report an outage or downed power line. Customers no longer need to enroll or log into “Manage Your Account” to report an outage.
Also Read: Allstate Customer Service