Lowe’s, is an American retail company, operates a chain of retail stores in the United States, and Canada. It is the second-largest hardware chain in the world.
If you want to contact Lowe’s and customer service? There are different ways to contact Lowe’s customer service department. You can reach out Lowe’s via phone, email, live chat, contact form and social media.
Here you can find Lowe’s Customer Service Phone number, Head Office Information, How to Contact Lowe’s via Email, Business Hours and more information about Lowe’s.
Lowe’s Phone Number – 1-800-445-6937
Contact Lowe’s by phone is the best and easy way. You can contact them via Lowe’s toll free number. Use below contact numbers of Lowe’s if you have any issue or problem with their services or products like a track an order, return for refund, cancel order, make a payment, damage item, account related query and more.
- Customer service: 1-800-445-6937
- Sales: 1-800-465-6937
- Lowe’s Credit Card: 1-800-444-1408
- Repairs, Warranties & Protection Plans: 1-888-775-6937
Customer Service Hours of Lowe’s: Lowe’s customer support is open 8:30 a.m. – 6 p.m. (ET), 7 days a week.
Lowe’s Corporate Office
Lowe’s Corporate Head office address: 1000 Lowe’s Boulevard, Mooresville, NC 28117
Contact Lowe’s head office phone number : (800) 445-6937
Lowe’s Headquarters Executive Team
- Marvin R. Ellison: President & Chief Executive Officer
- William P. (Bill) Boltz: Executive Vice President, Merchandising
- David M. Denton: Executive Vice President, Chief Financial Officer
- Donald E. Frieson: Executive Vice President, Supply Chain
- Seemantini Godbole: Executive Vice President, Chief Information Officer
- Janice Dupre Little: Executive Vice President, Human Resources
- Ross W. (Bill) McCanless: Executive Vice President, General Counsel & Corporate Secretary
- Joseph M. McFarland III: Executive Vice President, Stores
- Marisa F. Thalberg: Executive Vice President, Chief Brand and Marketing Officer
- Mike Amend: President, Online
- Bryan G. Audiss: Division President, West Division
- J. Todd Bleckley: Senior Vice President & General Merchandising Manager, Hardlines
- Timothy L. Cooksey: Senior Vice President, Enterprise Strategic Sourcing & Real Estate
- Aaron Flowe: Senior Vice President, Store Merchandising
- Anthony T. (Tony) Hurst: President, Lowe’s Canada
- Matt Monroe: Division President, South Division
- Robert F. Posthauer: Senior Vice President, Global Merchandising
- Vincent Scalese: Senior Vice President, Store Operations
- Geoff Sease: Senior Vice President, Inventory, Replenishment & Planning
- Neelima V. Sharma: Senior Vice President, Technology, E-Commerce, Marketing & Merchandising
- David L. Shoop: Senior Vice President, Technology, Stores, Corporate Services, Pro & Services
Business Hours of Lowe’s
Mon to Friday: 8:30 am – 6:00 pm
Saturday to Sunday: 8:30 am – 6:00 pm
Different ways to contact Lowe’s
Contact Lowe’s Through Email
The Lowe’s Email can be a good way to communicate with customer service department. You can send an email to Lowe’s at email@example.com.
Lowe’s Live Chat Support
The Lowe’s does not support Live chat service, you can get in touch with Lowe’s via Lowe’s customer service phone number, email and social media.
Lowe’s Social Media Support
For small issues, Try using social media to contact Lowe’s.
Lowe’s, is an American retail company Headquartered in Mooresville, North Carolina. It is the second-largest hardware chain in the world. The first Lowe’s store, opened in North Wilkesboro, North Carolina in 1921 by Lucius Smith Lowe. Lowe’s has operated/serviced more than 2,355 locations in the United States, Canada, and Mexico.
Also Read: 21st Century Insurance Customer Service