The Shopify is a Canadian multinational e-commerce company headquartered in Ottawa, Ontario. If you have any question or get information about their products or services, using below information you can get in touch with Shopify Customer Service Department Easily. You can find everything about how to contact Shopify by phone, email, live chat, holiday hours, social media and more.
- Shopify Customer Service
- Shopify Phone Number
- Information about Shopify Corporate Office
- Shopify Holiday Hours
- Shopify Email Support
- Contact Shopify via Live Chat
- Shopify Social Media
- Shopify Login
- Make a Complaint to Shopify
- About Shopify
Shopify Customer Service
To contact Shopify and their customer service department? There are different ways to contact Shopify customer service department. You can reach out Shopify via phone, email, live chat, contact form and social media.
Here you can find Shopify Customer Service Phone number, Head Office Information, How to Contact Shopify via Email, Business Hours and more information about Shopify.
Shopify Phone Number – 888-746-7439
Contact Shopify by phone is the best and easy way. You can contact them via Shopify toll free number. Use below contact numbers of Shopify if you have any issue or problem with their services or products like a account access, missing payment, account setup, cancel account related query and more.
Customer Service Hours: Shopify customer support is open 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
Contact Shopify Corporate Office
Shopify Headquarters Executive Team
- Tobi Lütke: Founder & Chief Executive Officer.
- Harley Finkelstein: Chief Operating Officer.
- Craig Miller: Chief Product Officer.
- Amy Shapero: Chief Financial Officer.
- Joe Frasca: Chief Legal Officer.
- Brittany Forsyth: Chief Talent Officer.
- Jean-Michel Lemieux: Chief Technology Officer.
- Toby Shannan: Chief Support Officer.
Business Hours of Shopify
Mon to Friday: 24 Hours
Saturday to Sunday : 24 Hours
What time does Shopify close?
New Year’s Day
Martin Luther King, Jr. Day
Shopify Account Information
You can see here step by step login guide, how to login in Shopify account and how to create account.
How to login in to Shopify Account
- First visit their official website
- Click on Login button on right side on top
- If you have already Shopify account, you can login with your email address and password
- If you are new in Shopify, please click on get started
Forgot Password? / Reset Password?
If you forgot your password and want to reset password please follow the bellow step.
- From the Shopify login page, enter your store address and click Next.
- Enter your login email and click Next.
- Click Forgot password?
- Enter the email that you used to create your Shopify account.
- Click Reset password.
- You’re sent an email with a link to reset your password. In the email click Reset password.
- Enter your new password again in the Confirm password field.
- Click Reset password.
- Go back to your Shopify login page
- and log in with your new password.
Log in to your Shopify admin on desktop
- Go to your Shopify login page.
- Enter your store domain or your custom store domain and click Next.
- Enter your email and click Continue.
- Then Enter your password and click Log in.
Benefits of Shopify Account
- Switch between your stores faster.
- Log in less often.
- You have only one password to remember for all Shopify products.
How to make a Complaint to a Shopify
Shopify friendly Customer Care Teams are on-hand to resolve any issue you may have and you can make a complaint through any contact method. Simply contact them via Customer service phone number at 888-746-7439, using their live chat, social media(Facebook, twitter).
Different ways to contact Shopify
Contact Shopify Through Email
Shopify does not provide the email support facility but if you have any problem or questions to contact on this number 888-746-7439.
Shopify Live Chat Support
Live chat support is one of the best way to contact Shopify . Shopify Live chat Support is great service, you can get in touch with an agent. Shopify Live chat Support is available for below task
- Account Access
- Overcharge on Account
- Missing Payment
- Cancel Account
- Account Setup
- A different issue
For small issues, Try using social media to contact Shopify.
Founded in 2004 by Tobias Lütke, Scott Lake and Daniel Wein. Shopify is a Canadian multinational e-commerce company headquartered in Ottawa, Ontario. It is also the name of its proprietary e-commerce platform for online stores and retail point-of-sale systems.
Also Read: New Look Customer Service