Southwest is an American airline and is the world’s largest low-cost carrier. If you want to contact Southwest Airlines and customer service? There are different ways to contact Southwest customer service department. You can reach out Southwest via phone, email, live chat, contact form and social media.
Here you can find Southwest Customer Service Phone number, Head Office Information, Hours and more information about Southwest Airlines.
Southwest Phone Number – 1-800-435-9792
Contact Southwest by phone is the best and easy way. You can contact them via Southwest toll free number. Use below contact numbers of Southwest if you have any issue or problem with their services like booking, cancel / change booking, make a payment, baggage and more.
- Customer service: 1-800-I-FLY-SWA (1-800-435-9792)
- Flight Information: 1-888-792-8747
- Group Travel: 1-800-433-5368
- Baggage – (Delayed/Damaged): 1-888-202-1024
- Cargo: 1-800-533-1222
- Property Left at TSA Check: 1-866-289-9673
- Rapid Rewards Customer Service: 1-800-445-5764
- Southwest Vacations: 1-800-243-8372
- Existing Hotel Reservations: 1-888-850-3958
- Existing Hotel Reservations (en español): 1-866-938-1297
- Public Relations & Media Relations: 214-792-4847
Customer Service Hours: Southwest customer support is open 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Southwest customer service phone number is 1-800-435-9792. This is a main number, use dial this number if you wish to get assistance about Southwest services like a make an online booking, flight delayed information, hotels, payment and more services. The customer support center are open 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Southwest united state customer service and corporate office Address
|Southwest customer service||1-800-435-9792|
|Southwest Email Idfirstname.lastname@example.org.|
|Southwest corporate office||2702 Love Field Dr, Dallas, TX 75235|
The Southwest head office phone number : (214) 792-4000
Southwest Headquarters Executive Team
Senior Executive Leaders
- Gary C. Kelly: Chairman of the Board & Chief Executive Officer
- Greg Wells: Executive Vice President Daily Operations
- Tom Nealon: President
- Andrew Watterson: Executive Vice President & Chief Commercial Officer
- Michael G. Van de Ven: Chief Operating Officer
- Robert E. Jordan: Executive Vice President of Corporate Services
- Mark R. Shaw: Executive Vice President, Chief Legal and Regulatory Officer
- Tammy Romo: Executive Vice President and Chief Financial Officer
Business Hours of Southwest Airlines
Mon to Friday: 24 Hours open
Saturday : 24 Hours open
Sunday : 24 Hours open
Different ways to contact Southwest
Contact Southwest Through Email
Southwest Email can be a good way to communicate with customer service department. You can send an email to American Express at email@example.com.
Southwest Live Chat Support
Live chat support is one of the fastest and easy way to contact Southwest. Southwest Live chat Support is great service, you can get in touch with an agent.
To access Live Chat,
- Update your app to version 6.1.0 or 6.1+ or Download the Southwest mobile app here: https://www.southwest.com/html/air/products/mobile.html
- Once in the Southwest mobile app, log in to your Account
- Go to the main menu in the upper left hand corner
- Scroll down to Contact Us
- Click on the Chat icon to connect with a live Customer Representative
Live Chat is available between the hours of 6:00 am to 8:00 pm Central Standard Time. You can also speak to a Customer Representative 24/7 by calling 1-800-435-9792.
American Express Live chat Support is available for below task
- Change Booking
- Cancel Booking
Southwest Social Media Support
For small issues, Try using social media to contact Southwest.
Southwest Airlines is the world’s largest low-cost carrier in America, was established on March 15, 1967 by Herb Kelleher. The airline headquartered in Dallas, Texas. The airline has more than 60,000 employees and operates about 4,000 departures a day during peak travel season.
Southwest Airlines Co., typically referred to as Southwest, is one of the major airlines of the United States and the world’s largest low-cost carrier airline. It is headquartered in Dallas, Texas and has scheduled service to 111 destinations in the United States and ten additional countries.
Also Read: PNC Bank Customer Service