If you want to contact the UPS customer service for shipping, tracking, lost package and more services related question. There are different ways to contact UPS customer service department. You can reach out UPS via phone, email, live chat, contact form and social media.
Here you can find UPS Customer Service Phone number, Head Office Information, How to Contact UPS via Email, Business Hours and more information about UPS.
Contact UPS by phone is the best and easy way. You can contact them via UPS toll free number. Use below contact numbers of UPS if you have any issue or problem with their services like a track package, missing delivery, damage item, account related query and more.
- Customer service: 1-800-742-5877
- International Import/Export Services: 800-782-7892
- UPS Supply Chain Solutions: 800-742-5727
- Freight Less than truckload (more than 150 lbs): 800-333-7400
- Truckload (more than 12,000 lbs): 888-682-4652
- Air Freight (more than 150 lbs): 800-443-6379
- Ocean Freight: 800-350-8440
If you want to contact the UPS customer service number you can reach them at 1-800-742-5877.
Customer Service Hours: UPS customer support is open Mon to Fri 7:00 a.m. – 9:30 p.m. EST and Sat 7:30 a.m. – 5:30 p.m. EST.
UPS united states customer service and Corporate Office
|Ups customer service||1-800-742-5877|
|Ups Email Idemail@example.com|
|Ups corporate office||55 Glenlake Parkway NE Atlanta, GA 30328, United States|
UPS head office phone number : 1-800-PICK-UPS (1-800-742-5877)
UPS Headquarters Executive Team
- Carol Tome: UPS Chief Executive Officer
- David Abney: UPS Chairman and Former UPS Chief Executive Officer
- Norman M. Brothers, Jr.: Senior Vice President, General Counsel and Corporate Secretary
- Nando Cesarone: President, UPS International
- Philippe Gilbert: President, Supply Chain Solutions
- Ann M. Livermore: Former Executive Vice President, Hewlett Packard Company
- Rudy H.P. Markham: Former Financial Director, Unilever PLC and Unilever NV
Business Hours of UPS
Mon to Friday: 7:00 a.m. – 9:30 p.m. EST
Saturday : 7:30 a.m. – 5:30 p.m. EST
Different ways to contact UPS
Contact UPS Through Email
UPS Email can be a good way to communicate with customer service department. You can send an email to UPS at firstname.lastname@example.org.
UPS Live Chat Support
Live chat support is one of the fastest and easy way to contact UPS. UPS Live chat Support is great service, you can get in touch with an agent. UPS Live chat Support is available for below task
- Track Package
- Missing a Package
- Late Delivery
- Submit a Claim
UPS Social Media Support
For small issues, Try using social media to contact UPS.
UPS is an American multinational package delivery and supply chain management company. The worldwide logistics company is headquartered in the U.S. town of Sandy Springs, Georgia, which is part of the Greater Atlanta metropolitan area.
It is powered by over 495,000 employees linking more than 220 countries and territories across roads, rails, atmosphere, and sea.
Also Read: Nordstrom Customer Service